| I’m lost here in this moment, and time keeps slipping by. I love you more than I did before, and today I won’t see your face. It gets harder every day. Say you love me more than you did before and if you’ll ask me I will stay. Well I tried to live without you,the tears fall from my eyes. I’m alone and I feel empty and I’m torn apart inside. I look up at the stars hoping you’re doing the same. And somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say: Oh I miss you, oh I need you. I never wanna lose you and if I had to I would chose you so always stay, please always stay. And I love you more than I did before and I’m sorry that it’s this way. And if you’ll ask I will stay, I will stay.
Charsity L
|
Don't say the sky is the limit when there're footprints on the Moon.
jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013
And I love you more than I did before.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario